心にもない残酷な言葉 そして嘘もあった
決して貴女を泣かせるつもりなどなかった
でも愛とは私達を弱くする反面強くもするもの・・・
そして間もなく
私は完全に貴女に心を奪われた 貴女に溺れ
自分を見失い 貴女に魅了され
翻弄されて 私は茫然とする
すべては思うままに すべては思うままに
だから今宵私は歌おう 全ての友への歌を
二度と会うことのない友へも
昔の友 いまでも敬愛する友たち
そしてもう一度会いたい友の為に歌おう
貴女が私を愛してくれることをただ祈る そして私を信じてくれることを
私と共に笑い 共に泣き
静かなる時を共に過ごしてくれることを祈る
永久の愛を私に 永久の愛を私に
貴女と私は恋人同士だった・・・
二人の夢が潰えたのは人生のせいではない
そう友の裏切り
そして私たちが結ばれることはもう決してなくなった
心にもない残酷な言葉 そして嘘もあった
決して貴女を泣かせるつもりなどなかった
でも愛とは私達を弱くする反面強くもするもの・・・
そして間もなく
私は完全に貴女に心を奪われた 貴女に溺れ
自分を見失い 貴女に魅了され
翻弄されて 私は茫然とする
すべては思うままに すべては思うままに すべては思うままに
xxx
Harsh words were said and lies were told instead
I didn't ever mean to make you cry
But love can make us weak and make us strong
And before too very long
I was totally in love with you, I bathed you
lost in you, captivated by you
amazed by you, dazed by you
nothing can go wrong, nothing can go wrong.
So tonight I'll sing a song to all my friends
Also to those we won't be seeing again
To those I knew and those I still adore
and I want to see once more
I just pray that you will love me and trust me
laugh with me and cry with me
spend those silent times with me
Love me evermore, love me evermore
You and I were lovers
Our dreams were not soured by life
and then my friends betrayal, meant you never would be my wife.
Harsh words were said and lies were told instead
I didn't ever mean to make you cry
But love can make us weak and make us strong
And before too very long
I was totally in love with you, I bathed you
lost in you, captivated by you
amazed by you, dazed by you
nothing can go wrong, nothing can go wrong, nothing can go wrong.
xxx
dont ask why did i put the japanese translation in front, i just felt like it, i love the translated one.
the opening song for the anime Gankutsuou, a.k.a. The Count of Monte Cristo (aired on animax long ago).
2008年2月24日日曜日
Jean-Jacques Burnel - We Were Lovers
By xxx randomination at 22:00
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿