Did I hear you right?
Cause I thought you said
Lets think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Dont let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Havent I always loved you?
But when I need you
Youre almost here
And I know thats not enough
And when Im with you
Im close to tears
Cause youre only almost here
I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh wont you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Oh please protect me
Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered How it hurts
Havent I always loved you?
But when I need you
Youre almost here
And I know thats not enough
And when Im with you
Im close to tears
Cause youre only almost here
Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered How it hurts
Havent I always loved you?
But when I need you
Youre almost here
Well I never knew how far behind Id left you
And when I hold you
Youre almost here
Well Im sorry that I took our love for granted
And now Im with you
Im close to tears
Cause I know Im almost here
Only almost here.
Cause I thought you said
Lets think it over
You have been my life
And I never planned
Growing old without you
Shadows bleeding through the light
Where the love once shined so bright
Came without a reason
Dont let go on us tonight
Love's not always black and white
Havent I always loved you?
But when I need you
Youre almost here
And I know thats not enough
And when Im with you
Im close to tears
Cause youre only almost here
I would change the world
If I had a chance
Oh wont you let me
Treat me like a child
Throw your arms around me
Oh please protect me
Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered How it hurts
Havent I always loved you?
But when I need you
Youre almost here
And I know thats not enough
And when Im with you
Im close to tears
Cause youre only almost here
Bruise and battered by your words
Days are shattered How it hurts
Havent I always loved you?
But when I need you
Youre almost here
Well I never knew how far behind Id left you
And when I hold you
Youre almost here
Well Im sorry that I took our love for granted
And now Im with you
Im close to tears
Cause I know Im almost here
Only almost here.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿