Name 5 Friends Of The Opposite Sex
a) How old are they?
b) Where are they currently?
c) How long have you known them?
d) Tag 5 people.
1. Chee Seng - 15 / Malaysia / 2 years.
2. Jay - 19 / Taiwan / As long as I can remember.
3. John - 16 / Singapore / Less than a year.
4. Siang Sheng - 15 / Malaysia / 2 years.
5. Sui Lun - 15 / Malaysia / Less than a year.
Would you rather. . .
Party with - 1 (Chee Seng) or 5 (Sui Lun)
î 1 (Chee Seng). No idea why but I think its gonna be… fun??
Marry - 2 (Jay) or 4 (Siang Sheng)
î 2 (Jay). Full stop. xD
Kill - 3 (John) or 5 (Sui Lun)
î 3 (John). Then I kill myself too, dear <3
Date - 1 (Chee Seng) or 2 (Jay)
î 2 (Jay). Full stop again.
Make out with - 1 (Chee Seng) or 3 (John)
î 3 (John). Full stoP
Cuddle with - 2 (Jay) or 5 (Sui Lun)
î 5 (Sui Lun). Looks nice to cuddle. *Evil grin*
Have kids with - 3 (John) or 4 (Siang Sheng)
î 3 (John). If I really have to choose, man. xD
Live with - 1 (Chee Seng) or 3 (John)
î 3 (John). Looking at the better side, his house is friggin huge!
Be stuck on an island with - 2 (Jay) or 5 (Sui Lun)
î 2 (Jay). At least he makes me feel safe.
Trade lives with - 3 (John) or 4 (Siang Sheng)
î 3 (John). I want a gorgeous handphone too!! (What the)
Wake up next to - 1 (Chee Seng) or 5 (Sui Lun)
î 1 (Chee Seng). Wont scare me that much. I woke up next to Sui Lun once in school and GOSH IT WAS SCARY.
Completely disown - 2 (Jay) or 4 (Siang Sheng)
î 4 (Siang Sheng). If I really have to choose, man.
Has 3 (John) ever hurt you ?
î No. <3
Have you ever hurt 4 (Siang Sheng)?
î I think no?
Who's the funniest ?
î John. He is the only one of the five above that can catch my flow. xD
Can you beat up 5 (Sui Lun) ?
î I can but I cant. (?)
Who's the smartest ?
î Jay. Or is he?
How long have you known 5 (Sui Lun) ?
î Less than a year. o.o
Who is 3 (John) dating/crushing on ?
î I know her name but I dunno who is she. xD
Does 2 (Jay) smell good ?
î Yes. Contradiction, Eternity, CK One. He smells so good that my nose is malfunctioning.
Who will you still be talking to in 15 years ?
î I cant pick, right? All of them <3
Which in your top 5 is the nicest ?
î John. <3
Who has the better . . .
smile – 2 (Jay). Mature smile.
attitude – 4 (Siang Sheng). Adik~
voice – 2 (Jay). Choir, man. Eh Sui Lun also choir… Hmm.
body – 2 (Jay). He is good in maintaining his shape, yo.
face – 2 (Jay). Goodness all the physicals are him. xD
clothes – 2 (Jay). Dam you Jay.
Tagging î
Hui Yi my dear cucu
Lily dear
Sui Lun adik
Su Teng cendawan
And my elder sister~
And yeah who started this tag, yo? xD
2007年11月14日水曜日
Tag 01
By xxx randomination at 22:00
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿