2008年3月27日木曜日

Shimokawa Mikuni - Alone

乾いた風が吹く街は凍えている
いくつの季節がそっと音もなく過ぎ去ったのだろう

行き交う人は皆重い荷物背負って
遠くに揺れる陽炎の中に明日を見つける

この手を零れ落ちる砂のような感情
あの時胸に刺さった言葉がふいに疼くけど

果てない夜を数えながら自分の破片探していた
失うほどにこの思いが確かになってく
今ならきっと歩いて行ける
どこまでも

どうしてこの空はこんなに広いのだろう
叫んで見ても声にならなくて涙があふれた

自由に風切って鳥たちはどこへ行くの?
過ごした時間のように同じ場所に戻れない

このまま夢を諦めても 高鳴る鼓動押さえ切れない
いつかはきっと近付きたい あの雲の高さ
もう一度心に翼広げ
旅立とう

必ず辿り着けるはず

果てない夜を数えながら自分の破片探していた
失うほどにこの思いが確かになってく
今ならきっと歩いて行ける
どこまでも

The city where the dried wind blows is freezing
How many seasons have passed without even a sound out?

All the miling people each carries a heavy burden
And find tomorrow in the wavering haze far away

Emotion slipping away like sand from these hands
Although at that moment the words that pierced my heart throbs suddenly

While counting the endless night, I was searching for my pieces
The more I lose it, the more I am certain of this feeling
For now without doubt
I can go anywhere it takes

Why is the sky so vast like this
Even if I try to shout there is no voice coming out, so my tears fell
Breaking the wind freely, where do the birds go?
Just like the passed hours, they can't come back to the same place

Even if I give up my dream like this, I can not control my increasing hertbeat
Someday for sure I want to get closer to the height of those clouds
Once more I'll spread out the wings in my heart
And leave for a journey

For sure I can fight my way through and reach my destination

While counting the endless night, I was searching for my pieces
The more I lose it, the more I am certain of this feeling
For now without doubt
I can go anywhere it takes





xxxxx

First ending theme for Gensoumaden Saiyuuki.
Got the 'inspiration' to post this song from sl (piano verion on his blog).
The singer did a self-cover herself but i couldnt find it online.

0 件のコメント: