Sure.
Its summer vacation over here.
The beach, ice-cream *baskin <3*, blue sky, hotties, freedom!
Not.
I'm beachless, ice-creamless *NOOO*, the weather's gone mad, no hotties, and most importantly,
NO FREEDOM.
Why?
230 pages of english.
200 questions of mathematics.
A summary of 20 pages from our history textbook.
20 pages of report on swimming.
And MORE reports i'm too mentally damaged to even recall.
Especially mathematics.
It takes DAYS (seriously) sometimes to even solve ONE question.
And its effing confusing.
I see the difference between Jpn and Msia's level in mathematics.
But you cant possibly be doing your work all day, right?
Not for someone like me.
I can die of it.
So did i mention i joined my current school's choir group?
If i didnt, well now you know.
If i did, ah, well, just think that a puny mosquito flew by and you just slapped it dead.
Sorry if that doesnt make sense, it shows how damaged am i even than before. (!?)
Anyways, yep.
We have activities during summer vacation.
Usually we dont get enough time to practice, so its kinda nice.
Plus i get to relax my over-heated brain.
We're going out as our prefecture represantative <3
Must. Practice. More.
But its fun, so yeah.
17 members; 14 girls 3 boys.
We need more boys.
Especially bass. (which we only have one now)
Before i forget, my favourite past-time activity.
SLEEP.
Wait, is that even counted as an activity?
Oh well.
I heart sleeping.
I get sleepy automatically around 2 in the afternoon.
You really should listen to your heart (body, in this case), so just sleep.
Your body knows whats best for you.
*Stop*
Screws went loose there.
I'm typing all these at one try.
Too lazy to correct, to retype, to check.
Its more natural to just type it out straight from your mind.
Just a way for me to express what am i thinking.
Or maybe not.
Back to work.
Till then,
ching.
2008年8月6日水曜日
Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.
By xxx randomination at 21:30
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿