2008年8月12日火曜日

Tag

RULES: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then have to tag 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.

Starting time : GMT +9.00 21:45 = Msia time 20.45
Name : *Privacy =)*
Sisters : 1
Brothers : -
Shoe size : 6
Height : 157.2 (as of April)
Where do you live : Ibaraki Prefecture, Jpn.
Favourite drinks : Cider.
Favourite breakfast : McD’s Sausage Egg Muffin <3
Have you ever been on a plane? : Yes, how did i come here if i havent?
Fallen asleep at school : Never.
Broken someone's heart : More than i think i did.
Fell off your chair : Low blood pressure.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Never.
Saved e-mails : Never.
What is your room like : Book-jungle (as of August)
What is right besides you : A shelf of books.
What is the last thing you ate : Ice-cream *Finally*
Ever had chicken pox : Yes, and i still have the ‘scars’.
Sore throat : Yes *Too much singing*
Stitches : Never.
Broken nose : Never.
Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes.
Like picnics : Never been to one lol
Who was/were the last person you danced with : My current choir group’s tenor guy, T.
Last made you laugh : My current choir group’s tenor guy, I.

Today..

Did you talk to someone you like : I dont have one now.
Kissed anyone : Never.
Get sick : Yes, for 2 hours.
Talk to an ex : Nope.
Miss someone : I miss you all <3
Eat : Yes.

Best feeling in the world : To be able to spend your holiday freely. *I miss that feeling*
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Never, i sleep with stuffed pillows.
What is under your bed : Some spiders, their webs, their food *ooh*
Who do you really hate : -
What time is it now? : GMT +9:00 21:50 = Msia time 20:50
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Nope.
Do you have any siblings : An elder sister.
Do you want children : Maybe.
Do you smile often : Hell yes. Wait, no. I LAUGH often.
Do you like your hand-writing : Yes, it shows my per-so-na-li-ty.
Are your toe nails painted : Now? Nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Soft beds are all welcomed.
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Red.
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Watching TV.
I cant wait till : Sunday.
When did you last cry : Last year.
Are you a friendly person : Yes.
Do you have any pets : Used to.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : I dont have one.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Yes.
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope, must save electricity.
What are you doing right now? : Answering this tag?
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Yes, the classroom (doors and lower windows) was locked, so me and another guy climbed through the upper window. DONT ASK HOW WE DID IT.
Can you handle the truth? : What truth?
Are you too forgiving : Not as forgiving as you think i am.
Are you closer to you mother or father : Father.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : One of my sai lou.
How many people can you say you've really loved? : I’m greedy. I love everyone i met.
Do you eat healthy : Nope, but my health is completely good.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Nope.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : That person wasnt talking to me directly but i cried, still.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : My current classmate, Y.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Basically quiet, loud when needed to.
Are you confident? : Average.

3 Things I was doing 10years ago :-
- Being a pure little kid.
- Watching rental videos. *tsk tsk tsk*
- Thinking bout my future.

Things on my to-do list today :-
- Finish this tag.
- Prepare for Sunday’s choir competition

3 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire :-
- Buy all the shiny stuff i like *i love shiny stuff*
- Buy a large safe to keep my shiny shiny stuff
- Do what i want, i’m not sure what it is yet.

3 of my bad habits :-
- Sleeping too much.
- Speaking at a low voice *my senior said it’s bad cuz she always thinks some guy is speaking when i talk*
- Having ultimate mood-swings.

3 Places I have lived in :-
- My first (and second) house in SJ, S’ngor.
- My third house in KL.
- My current home (?) in Jpn.

5 Jobs I've had :-
- Librarian
- Monitor
- Penolong Patrol Second
- Alto
- Student

xxx

Do what you wish with this tag =D

0 件のコメント: